The Voice of My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry

They are with you and they immediately respond to My Word. Let My Word and My Name always be in your mouth and heart.

The Voice of My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard the phrase "accompanied by angels" and saw a great River.
"Beloved, wherever you go, you are accompanied by angels. They are My Mighty Ones sent to minister to you and to help you. You need not be afraid in any situation.

They are with you and they immediately respond to My Word. Let My Word and My Name always be in your mouth and heart. From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Fill yourself with the Word of God. My Word is nigh you, even in your mouth.

Then, when you find yourself in a situation you do not understand, call upon Me. Speak My Word. The angels hearken to the Voice of My Word. They go wherever the River flows. And out of your belly shall flow Rivers of Living Water. This River originating in heaven shall drown every fear. Angels follow My River. They ride on the Winds of the Spirit. Those who are born again are like the winds. The wind blows where it wishes.

You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with you, My Child. The enemy is in confusion. Come to Me and rest easy, Dear One. Help is on the way for I have commanded the angels concerning you. Fear not, Beloved. The Winds are blowing and the River of Life is flowing to you from My Throne of Grace."

Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

...Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word. 21Bless ye the LORD, all ye His hosts; ye ministers of His, that do His pleasure.

...Hebrews 1:7 Now about the angels He says: “He makes His angels winds, His servants flames of fire.”

...Psalm 91:11-12 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone.

... Psalm 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them.

... Revelation 22:1Then the angel showed me the River of the water of Life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

... John 7:38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'"


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget