The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. Why so downhearted, My Warrior Bride? You have come to the banks of My River and wept tears of sadness.

The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw the Bride of Christ sitting on the bank of a river, weeping great tears,and grieving in her heart about all that was happening around her. And then I heard this:

"Beloved. Why so downhearted, My Warrior Bride? You have come to the banks of My River and wept tears of sadness. You are grieved in your heart because you feel that you have missed My fullness in your life. You lament at what is happening around you. You have "hung up your harp upon the willows" and instead of praise there is only mourning. You feel you are not in the River of Life and death is all there is ahead of you. Oh no, My Love.

Listen not to the voice of hopelessness. Listen to the Voice of Truth. I have rescued you from the clutches of the enemy. You have not missed it. I have brought you here for such a time as this. Yes, it is a strange land. You are in the world, but not of it. There are many meeting you here. You have not missed it but you are right in the center of My Will for your life. You are IN the River. It is flowing. The banks shall overflow with My abundance. Get ready, My Love. A tidal Wave of Glory is coming. Get out your "harp of 10 strings" because I am putting a new song in your mouth! Be confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."

...Psalm 137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.2 We hanged our HARPS upon the willows in the midst thereof...4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

...Psalm 40:3 He put a NEW song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in Him.

...Psalm 144:9 I will sing a NEW song to You, O God; Upon a HARP of TEN strings I will sing praises to You.

...TEN: in the Bible, 10 is a completed course of time or completeness in divine order. It is the symbol of "matter in harmony." TEN is a complete and perfect number, as is 3, 7 and 12. It is made up of 4, the number of the physical creation, and 6, the number of man. As such, it signifies testimony, law, responsibility and the COMPLETENESS of order.

...Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will COMPLETE it until the day of Jesus Christ:


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget