I Am The Head by Deborah Waldron Fry

The condemning voice you hear is not Mine, Beloved. I am He who has redeemed your life from destruction and I have crowned you with lovingkindness and tender mercies

 I Am The Head by Deborah Waldron Fry
The condemning voice you hear is not Mine, Beloved. I am He who has redeemed your life from destruction and I have crowned you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. As far as the east is from the west, so have I removed your transgressions from you. The handwriting that stood against you has been nailed to My Glorious Cross and destroyed.

My Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting to you and unto your children and your children's children. The devil is the accuser of the brethren. I have DISARMED the principalities and powers and made an OPEN SHOW of them at the Cross. I TRIUMPHED over them in it. I AM the HEAD of all principality and power. I have not given you a spirit of fear, Dear One, but of POWER, love and a sound mind. Rise up, My Mighty Warrior. Take your Sword of the Spirit and walk with boldness and with renewed courage with a clear conscience.

A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. You will look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the evil one. Do not grow weary, Beloved. You are a crown of beauty in the hand of Yahweh, And a royal diadem in the hand of your God. You shall see My Goodness in the land of the living. Yes, you shall see it with your eyes and be amazed.

...Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.
... Isaiah 62:3 You will also be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD, And a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

...Colossians 2:4 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

...Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

...Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you. 8You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
Psalm 13:4 Who redeems thy life from destruction; who crowns thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

...2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget