A New Covenant by Deborah Waldron Fry

We have a new covenant, My Love. I no longer call you servant, but friend. And even beyond that, you are My son/ My daughter.

In the Spirit, I heard, "Tell My Bride she is the Apple of My Eye" and I heard the song, "How do you mend a broken heart."

Do you know who you are, Beloved? Do you know I created you for My own pleasure? Oh yes, Dear One, it was not to serve Me but to be My Child. We have a new covenant, My Love. I no longer call you servant, but friend. And even beyond that, you are My son/ My daughter. You are the Bride of Christ. You are My Love. I keep you as the Apple of My Eye. How do you mend a broken heart, Dear One? You cannot, but I am able.

Run into your Papa's arms. I am He who makes you whole. I am Abba Father. He who created you will make you new again. I hold your yesterdays and your tomorrows. I am He who is trustworthy and true. My Spirit leads you, instructs you and comforts you. In Me, you live and move and have your being. And I Myself will be a wall of fire around you and I will be the Glory in your midst. I protect you under the Shadow of My wings and carry you close to My Heart.

I shall make known to you the riches of My glory. You are Mine. You who were once not beloved, have become My Beloved. You are My Vessels of Glory. Fear not, Beloved. The Glorious One has gone before you to make a way where there seems to be no way. Nothing shall be able to stand before those who carry My Glory. He who touches you touches the Apple of My Eye.

The phrase APPLE OF MY EYE refers to something or someone that one CHERISHES ABOVE ALL OTHERS. Its meaning does indeed derive from an expression signifying the pupil of the eye, one of the most sensitive parts of the body.

...Romans 9:23And that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us, whom He hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25... I will call them My people, which were not My people; and her BELOVED, which was not beloved. 26And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not My people; there shall they be called the CHILDREN OF THE LIVING GOD.

...Deuteronomy 32:10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; He led him about, He instructed him, He kept him as the apple of His Eye.

...Zechariah 2:5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

...Zechariah 2:8 For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent Me against the nations that have plundered you for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye.

...John 15:15No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget