A New Creation by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not look anxiously about you. I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

A New Creation by Deborah Waldron Fry
Fear not, Beloved. Do not look anxiously about you. I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Salvation belongs to your God. You are Mine and I am yours. I have saved you to the uttermost. I have chosen you and NOT rejected you, My Child.

Behold, you are a NEW creation. When you could not save yourself and there was no one to rescue you from the grips of evil, I saved you by My own Right Hand. Let no one steal your joy. Let nothing shake your confidence. Breathe a sigh of relief, for it no longer depends upon you, My Bride. Just come and rest, Dear One. Let your soul cling to Me. My Right Hand upholds you. Those forces of darkness who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish. As we walk together, I am lighting your way. I will not let you fall.

I am making known to you the way you should go by My Spirit. Walk fearlessly, Dear One. Hand in hand we will walk as One through this life. My ransomed are returning. You have come to Me and are RADIANT with My Glory! Everlasting joy shall be upon your head, My Bride. You shall obtain gladness and joy and your sorrow and sighing shall flee away. Be strong and fear not! In My Presence is fullness of joy, at My Right Hand pleasures forevermore!

...Psalm 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand.

...Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.'

...Isaiah 41:9You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you. 10Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.11 Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.

...Psalm 16:11 You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

...Isaiah 35:3Strengthen the weak hands,and make firm the feeble knees. 4Say to those who have an anxious heart,“Be strong; fear not!

Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.”

amazing painting by Ricardo Colon


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget