I Declare by Tammy Lang Jensen

I declare my failures of the past, will not chase me to my future.

I Declare by Tammy Lang Jensen
I declare that I will live and not die. I declare the things that trouble me now, will trouble me no more. I declare I am honest, hard-working and truthful. I declare my failures of the past, will not chase me to my future. I declare that not one heart ache was ever wasted.

For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose (Philippians 2:13). Not one tear has ever fallen to the ground unheard. You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book (Psalm 56:8). Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Psalm 23:6). You keep no record of my wrongs, you cast my sin as far as the east is from the west, to be remembered no more (Psalm 103:12).

I called to my children, do you wish to be well? When the angel comes and troubles the water, make sure you are ready to get in. I declare you are redeemed, whole and forgiven. The death grip the enemy had, has been loosed by the prayers of the righteous. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him (James 5:15). He will deliver even one who is not innocent, who will be delivered through the cleanliness of your hands (Job 22:30).

Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies, they will receive the Lord’s blessing and have a right relationship with God their Savior (Psalm 24:4-5). I will rule and reign as I see fit, my children shall recognize My lordship. All power, and glory, and honor is in My hand. That at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10).

I decree and declare that I will love the Lord thy God with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind, and with all my strength (Mark 12:30).....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget