My Endtime Army by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Beloved. I have decreed that the Gates of hell shall not prevail against My church. You stand upon the Rock.

My Endtime Army by Deborah Waldron Fry
My Beloved. I have decreed that the Gates of hell shall not prevail against My church. You stand upon the Rock. Think on this, My Child. GATES are a DEFENSE.

Gates are built to keep people out of their territory. Satan is trembling behind his gates, My Love. He is hoping that his lies and smokescreens will be an effective deterrent to My Endtime Army.

Know this, Dear One. I have already BROKEN THROUGH every defense of the enemy. Every physical and spiritual blockade has been torn down and crashed through and destroyed at the Cross.I have torn asunder those gates and taken back the KEYS of death, hell, and the grave. I am the Breaker, the King who opens the way.

You and your children and your children's children shall speak with authority to the enemy at these gates and you shall pass through. My POWER resides in you. You shall walk through and retake all that was stolen from you. I am filling you with NEW boldness. Do not fear the devil any longer, My Warrior Bride. Let the high praises of God be in your mouth, and a twoedged sword in your hand. You shall bind the evil one's kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; you shall execute upon them the judgment written: this honor have all My saints. The Breaker has gone before you, Beloved.

Do not fear. You shall pass through the enemy's gates and you shall possess the NEW territory which I am giving you today. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.

a-sun'-der: This word occurs 22 times in the King James Version. It is found in combination with break, burst, depart, cut, divide, drive, part, pluck, rend, saw.

...Psalm 129:4 The LORD is righteous: He hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.

...Psalm 149: 4For the LORD takes pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.
 5Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.6Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;7To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;8To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;9To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all His saints. Praise ye the LORD.

...Micah 2:13The Breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their King shall pass before them, and the LORD at their head.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget