Something Big is Coming by Tammy Lang Jensen

Like something big is coming, and we are all at the edge of the woods leaning in and straining to hear.

Something Big is Coming by Tammy Lang Jensen
I think it would be fair to say, we are all feeling a shifting in the spirit realm. Like something big is coming, and we are all at the edge of the woods leaning in and straining to hear. I guess the question becomes, what will it be? Here in Texas in the summer time we have little storms I call thunder boomers. 

They happen mid afternoon when the air gets so hot and humid, that it rains like crazy for about 30 minutes, and then it is gone as quickly as it happened. However, the same storm in the winter months might last for hours. I will answer them before they call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! (Isaiah 65:24). How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow?

Your life is like the morning fog— it’s here a little while then it’s gone (James 4:14). We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps (Proverbs 16:9). The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way? (Proverbs 20:24). I hear the Lord saying, trust him in the mystery of it all, relax into the unknown. Life would offer very little surprise or challenge if we knew the answer to it all. It is in the darkness of the unknown that our FAITH is built. When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust him to make you as surefooted as a deer. Be strong and courageous, and do the work.

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all of the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished (1 Chronicles 28:20). God will support those who work for him, he is not a hard task master. So when the wolf is at your door, run to him for safety. The name of the Lord is a strong fortress, the godly run to him for safety (Proverbs 18:10).

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold (Psalm 18:12). Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you know not (Jeremiah 33:3). I am the God of the universe, all mysteries and secrets are in my hands. Whether I reveal a little or a lot, is up to me. Your life and times are in my hands. My future is in your hands. Rescue me from those who hunt me down relentlessly (Psalm 31:15). All power, and honor, and glory, nothing is too hard for God....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget