Abraham’s Seed by Tammy Lang Jensen

You are not a beggar at the gate beautiful, you have already been given keys to the kingdom. And my words unlock the door.

Abraham’s Seed by Tammy Lang Jensen
I had a beautiful vision this morning of the Father as the Lion of Judah. We were running and playing, and as we sat down He bumped up next to me. At that moment His crown sled from His head to mine.

I said, “My Lord, this is your crown.” He said, “Cannot the daughter where the Father’s crown?” Remember, we our sons and daughters of a King.

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29). You are not a beggar at the gate beautiful, you have already been given keys to the kingdom. And my words unlock the door. Scripture is God breathed and God inspired. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15). Truth, grace and mercy are the cornerstones of the church. How My people need to remember this. I am leaving you with a gift— peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid (John 14:27). I come with Mercy in my wings, and desire in my heart.

A longing for My people that cannot be quenched. I have hidden you in my quiver, for such a time as this. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me and his quiver (Isaiah 49:2). Your words are anointed and appointed, to hit their mark every time. They go forth with power, force, authority and vigor. They shake the earth, and demons tremble. Never let the enemy shut your mouth. My words should be like fire shut up in your bones.

Let not one careless thing proceed out of your mouth. But if I say, I will not mention his word or speak anymore in his name, his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot (Jeremiah 20:9). Let the fire of God burn in you ever brighter. We are called to save a dark and dying world. Fire of heaven fall down, set this world on fire now. The all consuming love of Jesus....
Tammy Lang Jensen

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget