My Overcomer by Deborah Waldron Fry

I saw a Believer that was in a foot race, like a track meet. They had fallen in the dirt and were just lying still as though they had given up.

My Overcomer by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a Believer that was in a foot race, like a track meet. They had fallen in the dirt and were just lying still as though they had given up.

I heard the phrase, "Tears in the dust", and this word for you:
"Beloved. I see your tears of frustration and grief. I see you running the race of life. I know the enemy has tried to stop you, to distract you, and at times, to even injure and destroy you. I see you, My Child, struggling and fighting so valiantly against all the powers of the enemy with the weapons I have given you. But one thing happened, My Love, which caused you to fall for a moment. You took your eyes off of your Savior. You have almost given up and your tears are falling into the dust at your feet. But do not be discouraged. Do not be disheartened at these turn of events.

There is One who runs with you; Who never leaves your side; Who picks you up and carries you between His Shoulders. Look up, Dear One. Your Abba Father stands at the Finish line with His Arms outstretched. I am the Author and the Finisher of your faith. What joy shall there be when we meet Face to face. It is the Blessed Hope. Know this, My Child. The dust is not your destiny. The dust at your feet is for that Old Serpent, the devil.

HE is the one who was commanded to crawl in it. So arise, My Love, and come away. I shall carry you, even unto your old age. You are never alone. Just as a man carries His son or daughter, so I carry you. And when you have regained your strength, I tell you this, Beloved, you shall leave the devil in the dust. He and his angels shall eat your dust. Never forget the outcome of the Race, My Overcomer! YOU win! It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. Your God shall wipe away every tear from your eye"

... Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of faith. For the joy set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...Revelation 21:6 It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

...Deuteronomy 33:12The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him;the LORD shall cover him all the day long, he shall dwell between His Shoulders.

... Deuteronomy 1:31and in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, just as a man carries his son.

...Isaiah 46:4Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you.

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon. Used with permission.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget