Crucified with Christ by John Hagee

You have taken away my stony heart and given me a heart of flesh. You have given me a new heart and put a new spirit within me.

Crucified with Christ by John Hagee
Galatians 2:21—I do not frustrate the grace of God:  for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

I Am Delivered From Sin’s Dominion Through Your Resurrected Life
You have taken away my stony heart and given me a heart of flesh.  You have given me a new heart and put a new spirit within me.

Your light shines forth in me like the morning.  My restoration and the power of new life springs forth quickly.  My righteousness in God goes before me, and the glory of the Lord is my rear guard.

I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ living in me.  The life I now live in the body, I live by complete trust in and reliance on the Son of God, Who loves me and gave Himself up for me.

There is no condemnation for me in Christ.  I do not conform myself to this world, but am transformed by the entire renewing of my mind so that I can prove the acceptable and perfect will of God for me.

God restores for me the years the locusts have eaten.  I praise the name of the Lord, Who deals wondrously with me.  I know, understand and realize that God is with me and that He is the Lord my God and there is none like Him.  And He Who began a good work in me will continue until Christ returns—developing, perfecting and bringing the good work to full completion in me.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Spiritual Growth
Grace That Yields



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget