The Marriage Feast by Tammy Lang Jensen

In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you

The Marriage Feast by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I look up, I see a ceiling made of the finest emerald green stained glass and a golden chandelier. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also (John 14:2-3).

Shall I come back and catch you unaware, not prepared for the marriage feast. Your bride groom is calling, do you have ears to hear him. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for them that love him (1 Corinthians 2:9). Our human understanding is limited, how infinite are the Father’s ways. How grand must heaven be, how unexplainable the sight.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts then your thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9). Behold, these are but the outskirts of his ways, and how small a whisper do we hear of him! But the thunder of his power who can understand? (Job 26:14). Every day he reveals hints, clues, whispers of who He is. And to the discerning ear and eye, we catch glimpses of the Father. And what pure elation those moments, to feel His presence in the room. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker (Psalm 95:6). Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you (Genesis 28:15).

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore (Psalm 16:11). Are you seeking after the pleasures of this world, the desires of the flesh. God promises to never leave you or forsake you. This world is temporary, our God is permanent.

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? (Psalm 8:3-4). Just lean into the power of your God, and accept that He loves you just as you are. And He is busy everyday changing you from the inside out.

So when the time is right, you will be like the five virgins with their wicks trimmed and their lamps full of oil, and ready for the marriage feast. Can you hear God calling, “COME AWAY WITH ME!”....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget