The Intimidation of The Evil by Deborah Waldron Fry

Oh no, My Child. You have learned that I am He who is faithful and true.

The Intimidation of The Evil by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Weep not. There is a King who lives in you and you in Him. There is a Lion who is roaring your victory. 

The intimidation of the evil one will no longer send you fleeing in fear. Oh no, My Child. You have learned that I am He who is faithful and true. You have seen Me by faith. You listen for My Voice. You do not follow another.

You know that I NEVER leave nor forsake you. I have given you eyes to see and ears to hear. I am giving you great boldness and discernment in these last days. You shall overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony! Cast down negative reports in My name. Speak My Word. Every stronghold shall be broken, every high thing will come down. I am not a man that I would lie, Dear One.

Do not doubt who you are in Me, My Love! We have won the victory! It is finished! Let your FAITH roar louder than your fear! I am the Risen King and you are Mine. I am the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who has come to your rescue. I wear the Victor's crown. You are My Fearless One. My Lions shall stand FIRM with one mind, standing side by side and not frightened by anything. The Righteous are as BOLD as a Lion. I have prevailed, Beloved. You shall break through the enemy's gates and get back all that was stolen from you. I have spoken it. It shall come to pass. And the gates of hell shall NOT prevail against you!

Prevail: prove more powerful than opposing forces; be victorious.
Gates: an entrance on a wall with DEFENSIVE structures. (We are the OFFENSE!!)

...Philippians 1:27 Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel, 28 and not frightened in anything.

...Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.
...Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget