Your Loving Kindness by John Hagee

I will learn Your Word in silence with all submission. As I submit to God and resist Satan, he must flee from me.

Your Loving Kindness by John Hagee
1 Peter 2:15—For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.

I Commit And Trust All My Works To God As I Submit With The Same Mindset As Christ Jesus!
I submit myself reverently and completely to God, offering my life as a living sacrifice to Him.  I submit to and endure His discipline as it enables me to share in His holiness.  In obedience to God’s Word, I submit myself to every human institution and authority for His sake.  I honor and respect my parents, for this is pleasing to God.

I will learn Your Word in silence with all submission.  As I submit to God and resist Satan, he must flee from me.  I will trust in Your mercy and my heart will rejoice in Your salvation as I submit to You and Your loving kindness.

I obey and submit to my spiritual leaders and do my part to help them do their job with gladness.  I am subject to those in authority over me in my workplace.  I do my best with all my heart, out of reverence for the Lord and as a sincere expression of my devotion to Him.

In all my ways, with kindly affection, I give precedence and show honor to others.

I have the same attitude, purpose and humble mind in me that is in Christ Jesus.  He is my example in humility.  I am respectful, self controlled and trustworthy in all things.  All the words of my mouth are righteous, pure and pleasing to God.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Daily Living



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget