The Righteousness of Christ by John Hagee

I am the righteousness of Christ. No evil can harm me, for God has given me authority to overcome the power of the enemy.

The Righteousness of Christ by John Hagee
Isaiah 41:10—Fear thou not; for I am with thee:  be not dismayed; for I am thy God:  I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Satan Comes To Steal, Kill And Destroy But Christ Came That I Might Have And Enjoy Abundant Life

I am the righteousness of Christ.  No evil can harm me, for God has given me authority to overcome the power of the enemy.  I will not fear because God is with me.  He holds me with His victorious right hand of righteousness and justice.  As a servant of God, I have inherited peace, righteousness, security and triumph over the opposition.  No weapon formed against me shall prosper.  I overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.

The devil roams around like a lion roaring in fierce hunger, seeking to seize and devour me, but I withstand the enemy and remain firm in my faith.  With God, I gain the victory.

There is no trial or temptation that comes to me that I cannot bear.  God is faithful to His Word and His compassionate nature.  He will not allow me to be tempted beyond my strength to resist or my power to endure.

The weapons of my warfare are not physical—of flesh and blood.  Rather, they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds.  When the enemy comes against me, I cry out to God, Who is my shelter and my refuge, a strong tower against my adversary.  You are always near to me, a very present help in trouble.

I count it all joy when trials and tribulations come my way, for the testing of my faith will produce patience.  I will stand the test and will be approved.  Thanks be to God, Who makes me a conqueror and give me victory in Christ Jesus.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Daily Living


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget