My Robe of Righteousness by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am the Healer of the broken and the Author of Life. I have wrapped you in My Righteousness as fine linen.

My Robe of Righteousness by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the Healer of the broken and the Author of Life. I have wrapped you in My Righteousness as fine linen.

You are wrapped securely in My Love like a baby is wrapped in swaddling clothes at his birth. Your Savior was wrapped with linen in His birth and death so that you would be wrapped in My clean white Garments of Salvation. You are clothed in My Robe of Righteousness. You have PUT ON the Lord Jesus Christ.

NOTHING shall be able to penetrate your Covering of Glory. I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head. You are protected from the fiery darts of the enemy. You are secure in Your God. For I passed by you and saw you lying in your blood, and I said to you; Live! Yes, I say to you, Live! I spread the edge of My garment over you and covered your nakedness, I pledged Myself to you, entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine. Be of good courage, My sons and daughters, for I am strengthening your heart. Forever you are clothed in Glorious Garments of Salvation and wrapped in My Arms of Love. My Love empowers you to walk BOLDLY in this world and the darkness shall NOT be able to overcome you!

Hebrew CHABASH: to bind, bind up. Strong's Exhaustive Concordance: A primitive root; to wrap firmly: HEALER

...Ezekiel 16:4 As for your birth, your umbilical cord wasn’t cut on the day you were born, and you weren’t washed. (Not saved) You were not rubbed with salt (preserved) or wrapped in cloths.(chabash)(swaddling cloths)(made to feel safe) 5 No one cared enough about you to do even one of these things out of compassion for you.

But you were thrown out into the open field because you were despised on the day you were born. (by the world system) (This is our Father's Love) 6 “I passed by you and saw you lying in your blood, and I said to you; Live! Yes, I said to you as you lay in your blood: Live! (Alive in Christ Jesus)7 I made you thrive like plants of the field. So I spread the edge of My garment over you and covered your nakedness.(With His Glory) I pledged Myself to you, entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine.”

This is the declaration of the Lord GOD. 9 "I washed you with water, rinsed off your blood, and anointed you with oil (Holy Spirit). 10 I clothed you in embroidered cloth and provided you with leather sandals. I also wrapped you in FINE LINEN.

...Luke 2:12 And this will be a SIGN for you: you will find a babe wrapped in SWADDLING CLOTHS (chabash) and lying in a manger.

... John 19:40They took the body of Jesus and wrapped it in linen cloths with the spices, according to the Jewish burial custom.

....Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent Me to BIND UP (chabash) the brokenhearted..


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget