Old Mindsets and Beliefs by Deborah Waldron Fry

Many have been seduced by doctrines of men and even demons.

Old Mindsets and Beliefs by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are a forerunner. I have raised you up for such a time as this. You are a prophet and a seeker of My Love. Many do not understand you. Many have come this far with you, but their old mindsets and beliefs will not allow them to continue on the journey. Many have been seduced by doctrines of men and even demons.

And so, My Love, you must go on without them. Leave them to Me. I will work with them. I will open their eyes. If they allow, I will lead them Myself as I have led you. But now, Dear One, we have things to do and people to see and places to go. Do not be weighed down by the cares of this world. Do not let the enemy hold you back with guilty thoughts or false responsibilities. You are only responsible to Me, My Child. You are My daughters and My sons. You shall be an example to the world of Who I Am. I am Love. I am Savior.

I am Abba Father. You shall show them the Truth. You shall not condemn them, but lead by LOVE. I came not into the world to condemn the world, but to save it. This is My Heart. It is for LOVE that I created men and the world. It is My Goodness that leads men to repentance. It is My Love that sets men free. Follow no man or ministry, but keep following Me, Precious One. Fear not, I hold your hand and I will not let go. Feed My sheep.

Lead them to ever higher revelations of who their God is. You and I make a good team, Beloved. I in you and you in Me. You are My anointed One. And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age.

...Hosea 11:4 I led them with cords of human kindness, with ties of love. To them I was like one who lifts a little child to the cheek, and I bent down to feed them.

...Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

...1 John 4:16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

...1 John 2:26These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. Continue in Him. 28And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. 29If ye know that He is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him.
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget