The Firestorms of My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

This Fire shall spread to others. Powerful Winds of the Spirit shall ignite and cause this Fire of Mine to spread throughout the earth.

The Firestorms of My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. This shall be a year of Firestorms. Not the fires of destruction but Firestorms of My Spirit. 

Not the Fire of judgment but the Fire of Mercy. You are My Burning Ones. Burning with My Love. My Fire burns in your heart. I am the Source.

This Fire shall spread to others. Powerful Winds of the Spirit shall ignite and cause this Fire of Mine to spread throughout the earth. It will not lesson the Fire in you, Dear One. Oh no, My Child, but giving away this Fire to others INCREASES the Fire within you! I will fill you to overflowing. You have been born again, My vessel of honor and Glory.

You dwell in My Devouring Fire. Only My Beloved Children are able to do this. For your God is a consuming Fire. The enemy cannot withstand My Spirit in you. This surpassingly great Power is from your God and not from yourselves. So do not be afraid. I am He whose eyes are Flames of Fire. Before My Throne burn the Seven Spirits.

I make the winds My messengers, Flaming Fire My ministers. I am gathering My Remnant from the four corners of the earth. My Beloved Bride is rising from the ashes, her heart burning for her King. Your FIRE shall never be quenched, My Love. And I,' declares the LORD, will be a Wall of Fire around you, and I will be the Glory in your midst.'

Definition of firestorm: a very intense fire usually accompanied by high winds; one that creates a powerful updraft which causes very strong inrushing winds to develop in the surrounding area.

...Isaiah 33:14 Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? 15. He that walks righteously, (born again; In Jesus) and speaks uprightly. (By the power of the Holy Spirit)

...Leviticus 6:13 The fire shall ever be burning on the altar; it shall...never go out.

...Exodus 3:2The Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed.

...Zechariah 2:5For I,' declares the LORD, will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'"

...Psalm 104:4Who maketh His angels spirits; His ministers a flaming fire:

...Matthew 3:11 I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes One who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and FIRE.

...2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7Now we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from God and not from us.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget