The Hedge by Tammy Lang Jensen

God was speaking to me this morning about a hedge row. He said, I’ve had my people surrounded on every side by a Hedgerow.

The Hedge by Tammy Lang Jensen
God was speaking to me this morning about a hedge row. He said, I’ve had my people surrounded on every side by a Hedgerow. 

So as to keep them on the right path and safe. But I have not placed them behind barred gates, so that they would feel trapped or imprisoned.

The hedge has provided a safe boundary, but they were free to come and go. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me (Psalm 139:5). You have always put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has (Job 1:10). The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them (Psalm 34:7).

‘For I,’ declares the Lord, will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in the midst of her (Zachariah 2:5). Do not look to the left or right, I go before you and I will be your rear guard. I have surrounded you with my angels, you cannot fail. Your only fear of failure at this point, will be caused by your own lack of faith! Then he said to him, Rise and go; your faith has made you well (Luke 17:19).

If you have faith of a mustard seed, you will work miracles for Me. I will crumble mountains before you, and break down iron gates. You only have to be ready to clear the rubble and debris, and move forward in your life. When was the last time you really stepped out in faith, and did something you don’t normally do? To Go where you’ve never gone, you have to do something you have never done!....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget