My Sword of the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are a Warrior. You are a fighter. You are an intercessor. You are a demon destroyer. You are one who tears down strongholds in My name.

My Sword of the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are a Warrior. You are a fighter. You are an intercessor. You are a demon destroyer. You are one who tears down strongholds in My name. 

When the enemy comes in, LIKE A FLOOD, through My Spirit, you send a tsunami wave against the onslaught of the avenger.

When the accuser threatens, you lift up My Sword of the Spirit and cut off his head. You have been faithful in little, therefore My Mighty Warrior, I am putting you over many things, and over many peoples. You shall protect and save and heal and deliver. It shall be by My Hand, for the life you live has now become MY LIFE. You have become My Hands and My Feet and My Voice. You shall watch and protect like a Mama and Papa Eagle. I am sharpening your vision to see and hear and detect all threats against My Beloved Bride.

Many shall never know your name, but I know your name. I give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Beloved, My anointing in you BREAKS EVERY YOKE. Go forth, My Warrior Bride. You are beautiful, carrying My Gospel of Grace; as pure as the Son and as awesome as an army with banners! Go, My Love, in the Power of MY might and set the captives FREE!

...“So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19

...The word standard is actually the Hebrew word "nuwc" which means "to make flee". Therefore “When the enemy shall come in, like a powerful river the Spirit of God will make him flee.”

...Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” ALSO translated: "I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven; what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven."

...Song of Solomon 6:9But my dove, my perfect one, is unique: She is her mother's only daughter; She is the pure child of the one who bore her. The maidens saw her and called her blessed, The queens and the concubines also, and they praised her, saying, 10Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?

...Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget