The Power of Your Prayers by Tammy Lang Jensen

Never under estimate the power of your prayers. As I continued to watch, suddenly scrolls were rising up everywhere, all over the surface of the lake.

The Power of Your Prayers by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was taken to a vision where I was kneeled down beside a lake. As I peered to look for my reflection, suddenly an angel came up out of the water. He said, “I am here to help set the captives free!” I sensed he was here on a divine assignment.

Never under estimate the power of your prayers. As I continued to watch, suddenly scrolls were rising up everywhere, all over the surface of the lake. These are words of TRUTH that I am sending out for pastors and prophets everywhere. Suddenly, the scrolls caught fire, the Lord said, “The TRUTH will start the fire of revival!

First just as a flicker, then spreading as a raging flame. Many will be consumed by the fire, but many more will be propelled by it, shot forth out of the shadows and into their rightful places. Strategic positioning and alignment by the Lord’s hand. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). For our “God is a consuming fire” (Hebrews 12:29). Just as I came to Moses in the burning bush, I will come to you.

I will set your heart a blaze with the TRUTH, and you will have no choice but to go forth and give it. And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire and the bush was not consumed (Exodus 3:2). It was at the burning bush Adonai appointed Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. Let me ask you, what is on fire in your life right now. The enemy only wants to devour that which is part of your destiny. So look around, what is under attack?

Your marriage, your ministry, your finances, your home, your children, your gifts? Whatever it is today, you need to learn how to war. Blessed be the Lord my strength. Who teaches my hands to fight and my fingers to war. Rejoice always, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour (1 Peter 5:8). Judge not, lest ye be judged; and leave the details to me....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget