The Spirit of The Living God by Deborah Waldron Fry

Even in the midst of a tough day, I will let you know that you are not alone.

The Spirit of The Living God by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Look for My Love Notes throughout your day. Little signs that let you know I am with you. 

Even in the midst of a tough day, I will let you know that you are not alone. You are always on My Mind, Dear One. My thoughts about you cannot be numbered, they are more than the sands of all the oceans.

Take these Love notes of Mine and record them in your heart and mind. For the enemy would tell you that I am far away, that I do not hear your cries for help. This is a lie, My Child. I am right there with you. My Spirit dwells in your heart. The handwriting that was against you has been nailed to the Cross, so that in the ages to come, I can show you the exceeding riches of My Grace and My Kindness toward you. Yes, My Love. Even in your distress, I am He who comforts you. In the midst of your season of doubt, I am speaking words of comfort. Though you feel fearful, My Love shall cast it out.

The world ignores My Love Notes, but you shall see them, Dear One. I will open your eyes to see and to hear Me in every circumstance. Do not faint, My Child. You shall see My Goodness in the land of the living. You shall see Me move and bring peace in the midst of the storm. You shall see Me in the hardest of circumstances, making a way where there seems to be no way. So follow Me, Beloved. Do not be afraid. I shall leave you Love Notes all along your journey through life, to reassure you and light the way. And you are MY letters to the world, you shall be known and read by everyone, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the Living God upon your heart. <3 p="">
... Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, has quickened us together with Christ, (by grace you are saved;) 6 And has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

... Isaiah 38:7 This shall be the sign to you from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that He has spoken.

... 1 Samuel 10:7 It shall be when these signs come to you, do for yourself what the occasion requires, for God is with you.

...2 Corinthains 3: 2You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everyone. 3You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.4Such confidence we have through Christ before God. 5Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 6He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant;not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget