Alpha and Omega by Tammy Lang Jensen

You will always hear me, you will not be guided by indecision. You will be diligent and steadfast, and only follow my voice; a stranger you will not follow.

Alpha and Omega by Tammy Lang Jensen
I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will not leave you, forsake you, or leave you without support. 

You will always hear me, you will not be guided by indecision. You will be diligent and steadfast, and only follow my voice; a stranger you will not follow.

When you lack purpose, I will show you the way. Many are the plans in a person‘s heart, but it is the Lord‘s purpose that prevails (Proverbs 19:21). I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, “My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please” (Isaiah 46:10). And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

Are you declaring God‘s word over your life, are you striving to walk in your divine purpose. I want to encourage you, “Don’t give up!” None of Samuel’s words fell to the ground unfulfilled (1 Samuel 3:19). What God started, he will finish. We serve a God of completion. And being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6).

And in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is head over every power and authority (Colossians 2:10). Fill me up lord, and let me truly understand what it is to be yours. By the seventh day God had finished (completed) the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work (Genesis 2:2). Rest in the Lord, persevere to the end. Let perseverance finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything (James 1:4). For this reason, since the day we heard about you we have not stopped praying for you.

We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the spirit gives (Colossians 1:9). Many that have gone before you pray for you; and the blood of the Saints cries out! Come be redeemed and reconciled to the Father, come embrace His fierce love for you, embrace the completeness of who you are in Him. Beloved, who the Son sets free, is free indeed....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget