Deep Water by Tammy Lang Jensen

When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze (Isaiah 43:2). Have I not commanded you, launch out into the deep.

Deep Water by Tammy Lang Jensen
There are pools of water, Springs of refreshing coming for my people. But you can’t stand on the river’s edge and expect to experience it. You have to be willing to dive in, to swim out to the deep end. Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have rolled over me (Psalm 42:7).

As wave upon wave washes over you, followed with a breaker anointing to set many free. You are protected by me, the river has not over taken you. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze (Isaiah 43:2). Have I not commanded you, launch out into the deep.

When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into Deepwater, and let down the nets for a catch” (Luke 5:4). Simon was weary and tired, but he obeyed Jesus anyway. Are you trusting Jesus for the big catch, more than you can ask, think, or imagine? He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some. When they did they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish (John 21:6). God has more than enough to meet your needs. I find it interesting that they had to cast the net on the RIGHT side of the boat. Your Lord and Savior Jesus sits at the RIGHT hand of God; night and day interceding for your needs. Trust him with your life today, trust that he is petitioning for you. That he knows your needs before you even ask. Say it after me: Jesus, I trust you with my life today, with my family, my finances, my hopes and dreams. You are the very air I breathe. Holy spirit come fill my lungs afresh and anew. God remove the scales from my eyes and give me clear vision for the month ahead. In Jesus name Amen....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget