Divine Encounters by Deborah Waldron Fry

And so it shall be, for you and I are One. My Spirit lives in your heart. You have entered beyond the Veil. It is a new and living Way.

Divine Encounters by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Get ready for Divine Encounters. Divine encounters that shall cause Divine reversals. 

As you behold My Glory, as you seek My face, I come to you. For in Me, you live and move and have your being. Your times are in MY Hand, Dear One. I have not left you as orphans. You have asked for Me to show you My Glory.

And so it shall be, for you and I are One. My Spirit lives in your heart. You have entered beyond the Veil. It is a new and living Way. No one has encountered Me without being radically changed. No encounter shall ever leave you lacking. Oh no, Beloved. In My Presence is fullness of joy. As you seek Me first, ALL the things which you need and desire shall be added unto you. Our encounters shall melt all those cares away.

Our encounters shall strengthen you and lift you up. Look into My Loving Eyes, My Child. Fix your eyes upon Me, for I am the Author and Perfecter of your faith. I am He who was and is and is to come. You shall see eternity in My Eyes. You shall see deliverance, healing, and blessings forevermore.

And You shall KNOW Me and NOTHING shall be able to sway you. The time has fully come for you, My Child. You shall know your God and be strong, and do exploits. Divine encounters for Divine reversals. Yes, My Love. It is so. I will rebuke the devourer for you and restore the years that were stolen from you. Rejoice, Beloved. I am turning things around. Yes, this is the time which the prophets and righteous men longed to see.

…John 14:17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19In a little while, the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live.…

...Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
...Matthew 13:16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

...In his letter to the churches of Galatia, Paul affirms that the Son of God came to this earth at just the right time in the divine scheme of things. He expresses the thought like this: “But when the fullness of time came, God sent forth His son, born of a woman, born under the law” (4:4).

...Psalm 31:1514But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, "You are my God." 15My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me.

...Daniel 11:32.... but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

...Malachi 3:11 Then I will rebuke the devourer for you,...

...Joel 2:25And I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten,


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget