I Am Pouring Out My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

It is even hard to describe the beauty of these things the Father is LAVISHING upon us from heaven. And I heard, "I am adorning My Bride".

I Am Pouring Out My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard the phrase "pennies from heaven" which means "unexpected benefits, especially financial ones". But what I saw was much more than pennies. 

I saw gold coins, diamond encrusted jewels, and all manner of beautiful things falling upon the people of God. It is even hard to describe the beauty of these things the Father is LAVISHING upon us from heaven. And I heard, "I am adorning My Bride".

"Beloved. I am pouring out My Spirit upon My sons and My daughters. I am pouring out My Goodness. This is the year of My favor. I am adorning My Bride with My Beauty. Every good and perfect gift comes down from your Father of Lights. It is an ever flowing River of My Delights. You do not have to work or pay for gifts, Dear One. The Price has already been paid for you. Now you just receive from My Hand by faith.

The impossible is possible with Me. Is there anything I will not give you, My Precious One? No, He who gave His only Son, will He not with Him also give you all things freely? Oh yes, this is truth. The Glorious One lives inside of you. I crown you with favor. I place a ring on your finger. You are Mine. You have made my heart beat faster, My Bride; with a single glance of your eyes, with a single strand of your necklace.

Yes Beloved, I am adorning you for all to see. I am preparing you to rule and reign with Me. Rejoice greatly and exult in your God; For I have clothed you with garments of salvation, I have wrapped you with a robe of righteousness, as a Bridegroom decks Himself with a garland, And as a Bride adorns herself with her jewels. I have saved you to the uttermost and lavished My Love upon you. I withhold no good thing from you, My Bride. You are GLORIOUS!"

...LAVISH: sumptuously rich, elaborate, or luxurious. Bestow something in generous or extravagant quantities upon.

...ADORN: to decorate, embellish, arrange, equip; provide, prepare, furnish

...1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!

...Isaiah 61:10 I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

... Isaiah 61:3to provide for those who mourn in Zion; to give them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, festive oil instead of mourning, and splendid clothes instead of despair.

...Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?

...James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget