My people and Me by Tammy Lang Jensen

God is coming to change the heart of his people. I saw a vision of Jesus and He walked up and placed His nail scarred hand over my heart.

My people and Me by Tammy Lang Jensen
God is coming to change the heart of his people. I saw a vision of Jesus and He walked up and placed His nail scarred hand over my heart.

The blood from His hand started to flow into my heart. He said, “There needs to be an exchange between My people and Me.” They have to receive My pain, My passion, and My purpose. They have to let their heart be broken for what breaks Mine. They have to be vulnerable and transparent, and not be afraid to hurt. They must understand the sufferings of Christ."

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26). Love saves, love conquers, love prevails. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place but that is not yet the end (Matthew 24:6). For the vision is yet for an appointed time but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry (Habakkuk 2:3).

"Wait for My revelation, the things I long to reveal. These things will not be found in the hustle and bustle of the world, they will only be found and achieved in the secret place with Me. Step behind the veil today, I have much to teach and you have much to learn. Your human understanding is so limited, and I am infinite. Broaden your mind, your horizons and remove Me from the parameters of your box. This world cannot contain Me, I flung the stars into existence. I am supernatural, please stop limiting Me. Your mind is a prison from which there is no escape, feel Me with your heart..."

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget