The Lover of Your Soul by Tammy Lang Jensen

I am the Lover of your soul, the captain of your ship.

The Lover of Your Soul by Tammy Lang Jensen
I hear God calling us to get in step with him.

Many have lagged behind and some have dashed out ahead. We are in a delicate dance, and you must stay in tune with your partner.

 You must relent and let me lead you, guide you with gentle pressure to the small of your back. I am the Lover of your soul, the captain of your ship.

I sing over you, I long for relationship with you. O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirst for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory (Psalm 63:1-2). Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength (Mark 12:30).

You are my strength when I am weary, upon your love I depend. You bathe me in the knowledge of your power, you wrap me in your warm embrace. You fill the gaping hole within me, you illuminate the darkest night. And when I cry out in desperation, you swoop in to hold my head. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs to it and is safe (Proverbs 18:10). There is no need to build a fortress, a stone and brick wall.

Which one day will rot and decay, and no longer hem you in. Depend on the Lord to keep you safe, run to him in times of trouble. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will last forever (Matthew 24:35). The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever (Isaiah 40:8). Put your faith in whom you can depend. The maker of heaven and earth, who’s love goes on forever....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget