The Remnant of My People by Tammy Lang Jensen

You must armor up daily and read the word like your life depends on it, because it most certainly does.

The Remnant of My People by Tammy Lang Jensen
I am reaching out my hand and gathering the remnant of my people. They are easy to find because they carry my glory on them. But the same glory that is a light and a beacon of hope to so many, causes the enemy to hate them.

He will stop at nothing to destroy what I love. You must armor up daily and read the word like your life depends on it, because it most certainly does. You must learn to wield your weaponry effectively; Learn to back the demons up. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever more. But you must understand His character and nature. You must understand what moves his hand.

What comes before him, like a sweet incense in heaven. May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice (Psalm 141:2). May the joy of the Lord be my strength, may I meet him in his courts with Thanksgiving. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God (Philippians 4:6). You have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Let your request be made known to God.

The apostle Paul wrote, Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you are bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). Do you trust God to take care of what is his? Will you go boldly to the throne of grace, and trust that he hears. All his promises are Yes and Amen; all Hisvheart is captured for you. Consider yourself captured by his love, consider yourself anointed to for his works.

I anoint, I appoint, I approve; quit worrying about what man thinks. I have placed upon you priestly robes, come into my presence. So that gold bells and pomegranates alternate around the lower hem of the robe (Exodus 28:34). I want you to make melody as you come into my presence. With hymns and songs and Thanksgiving in your heart.

I inhabit the praises of my people and my angels hearken unto my word. You need us both to defeat the enemy. Double portion, double anointing, double victory. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget