Put on The Armor of God by Tammy Lang Jensen

Trust Him to defend you, command the spirit of fear to go.

Put on The Armor of God by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord said, “Many of my people have become like the tortoise.” Putting on hard outer shells, to protect the soft places inside. 

The problem with these hard outer shells is they are large and cumbersome, slowing the movement of my people down to a crawl. The Lord is saying, “Remove your protective outer shell and put on the armor of God instead.”

Trust Him to defend you, command the spirit of fear to go. Pull my people in close, instead of keeping them at arms length. Can you love the lost, embrace the broken? We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies (2 Corinthians 4:8-10).

The Lord is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all hope (Psalm 34:18). What does your hope barometer look like today. Have you lost all hope, have a little hope, or do you walk in great expectation of what the Lord will do next. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him (Psalm 62:5). In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning, I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly (Psalm 5:3). So we have this great assurance that God hears our voice, that we can make our requests known to Him.

Are you in want, lack or need, take it to the prayer closet. As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me. You are my help and my deliver; do not delay, O my God! (Psalm 40:17). I decree and declare over you right now, no more delay in the name of Jesus. Where you have need, let the Lord fill you. Where there is hurt, fear, pain; let the love of Christ fill that space. The Lord came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. I hear a command from heaven, “Stop living below your birthright.” But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).

Just step into the light, tilt your face to the Son of God, and recognize who you are and whose you are; A child of the most high God. Redeemed, forgiven, accepted and approved. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Suit up, grab your cape, and be a superhero for God today!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget