My Secret Warriors by Tammy Lang Jensen

Every time I reach down to grab one, he was slippery and would wiggle free from my grasp.

My Secret Warriors by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was taken to a vision this morning that made me laugh. I was with Jesus in the river and we were trying to catch fish with our bare hands.

Every time I reach down to grab one, he was slippery and would wiggle free from my grasp.

The Lord said, “As long as the fish was in his natural habitat of water, he would almost always out maneuver me.” However, if I got him on dryland he would be easier to subdue. He said the same is true with the enemy. If we go places and do things that we know the enemy has control of, it makes it impossible to get him under our feet.

However, if we approach him from the heavenlys, moving out from a place of victory, we will defeat him. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6). Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26). He who is in you, is greater than he who is in the world. He who sits on high has given you power and authority to trample on serpents and scorpions.

The ability to overcome ALL the power of the enemy, and nothing shall harm you (Luke 10:19). You have to work from heaven to earth to get the job done, not the other way around. Satan who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. He has made it impossible for them to see the glory and light of God (2 Corinthians 4:4). You used to live in sin, and which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2).

The Bible is full of strategy to defeat the enemy, use it! So he said to me, this is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, ‘NOT BY MIGHT NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT,’ says the Lord Almighty (Zechariah 4:6). So the word of God as quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). I have placed a sword of fire in your mouth.

The wisdom of ancient warriors in your heart. I have trained your hands for battle, and open the eyes of the blind. I have given you the spiritual vision of a hawk, and the speed of a thoroughbred. I have given you the ability to grab the enemy with your talons and lift him out of his natural habitat; what are you waiting for? Go ahead and plunder are the enemies camp. Victory is mine, saith the Lord, victory is mine! I have never lost a battle! My secret Warriors are riding a top a mighty wave to the frontlines as we speak. Carried on the wings of your prayers....are you praying?...

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget