Yes And Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your thoughts are the key to victory. Think on your Savior and what He died to accomplish for you.

Yes And Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You have been speaking and living from "earth to heaven." But I tell you this, My Child. The victorious life I have planned for you comes when you live from "heaven to earth." 

You are seated with Me in the heavenly realms by your new birth. These are where your thoughts should be. HIGH above ALL principalities and powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Get your thinking higher, My Love. Your thoughts are the key to victory. Think on your Savior and what He died to accomplish for you.

ALL My Promises are YES and AMEN. Think "God" thoughts. My thoughts are My Word. See with spiritual eyes. See with My Spirit in you. You have the MIND of Christ. I have given you a sanctified imagination to see yourself as I see you. See yourself seated beside Me. Picture the devil under your feet. Declare with confidence Whose you are.

You shall no longer fight FOR victory, but you shall fight FROM victory. You are royalty, Dear One. Decree a thing and it shall be established.This is who you are, Beloved. You are the Spirit-Filled Bride of Christ. Come, cast all your care upon Me. For I have declared,"It is finished." Even now, by My Spirit, strategies are being revealed to you. Dreams and visions I am giving to you. See as I see, Beloved. Then as you believe, so speak.

NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. Everywhere you go, the atmosphere of heaven shall REIGN in your life. You shall bring "Heaven to earth." "Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit," says the Lord of Hosts.

...Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

...Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness REIGN IN LIFE through the one Man, Jesus Christ!

...1 Corinthians 2:9 Rather, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10 BUT GOD HAS REVEALED IT TO US BY THE SPIRIT. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

...Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind.
...1 Corinthians 2:16 ...But WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST.

...Matthew 6:10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
...2 Corinthians 4:13And in keeping with what is written: “I believed, therefore I have spoken,” we who have the same spirit of faith also believe and therefore speak.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon; used with permission



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget