A Warrior in The Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not let your faith get shipwrecked by a bad report. Do not let fear enter your heart through "feelings."

A Warrior in The Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. "It may look like you are surrounded, but you are surrounded by Me." So having done all, stand. Stand until you SEE. 

You are a Warrior in the Spirit. Despite all "odds", and even if you have to stand all alone, do not back down. Do not let your faith get shipwrecked by a bad report. Do not let fear enter your heart through "feelings."

Oh no, My Child. You keep standing and believing. Those who believe shall receive. I am not a man that I would lie. I have placed your feet upon the Rock and I declare to you, NO ONE or NOTHING can move you.You shall not be shaken. You are NOT weak; I am your strength. You are not blind; I have given you eyes to see. You are not deaf; I have given you ears to hear. You are not hopeless; I am your Hope. You are not alone; I am with you always. Keep hanging on, Beloved. Keep clinging to Me. He who promises you is faithful.

A new FIRE I am igniting in you, My Warrior Bride. The baptism of FIRE. You walk by the Spirit and not the flesh. It is MY SPIRIT that will cause you to triumph! Rise up My Warrior Bride. You are covered in My Glory. Those who hope in Me shall not be disappointed. I AM your Armor of Light! Rest in your God alone, your Rock and Salvation, you will not be shaken. You stand in My Garments of LIGHT. Whom shall you fear? 'For I,' declares the LORD, 'am a wall of FIRE around you, and I am the Glory in your midst. I shall fulfill that which I have spoken. Stand still, My Beloved, and SEE the salvation of your God!

...Numbers 23:19 God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that He should change His mind. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not fulfill it?

...Psalm 62:5Rest in God alone, O my soul, for my hope comes from Him. 6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

...Zechariah 2:5 'For I,' declares the LORD, 'will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'"

...Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

...Romans 13:12 The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

...Psalm 104:1Bless the LORD, O my soul.O LORD my God, You are very great;You are clothed with splendor and majesty.2He wraps Himself in light as with a garment.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget