Why is Your Soul So Downcast by Deborah Waldron Fry

I understand and I am well acquainted with your griefs and sorrows. But I am your God and Savior. I am mighty to save. So come to Me, My weary one.

Why is Your Soul So Downcast by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Why is your soul so downcast? Why are you disquieted in your mind, My Child. You are heavy laden with the cares of this world. 

Even your own physical body has betrayed you at times. Know this, Dear One. In the last days, the enemy seeks to wear out the saints. I understand and I am well acquainted with your griefs and sorrows. But I am your God and Savior. I am mighty to save. So come to Me, My weary one.

I know you have little strength left. Even now, I have come to be your strength. Just reach out in faith. Surrender it all. Let My Spirit lift you up and take you away from it all. Turn your face to the warm breezes of My Spirit. Turn your face to My Face. I am your Sonshine. I bring forth the Wind from My treasuries. You are not an earth dweller, Beloved. As I am, so are you in this world. There are no chains holding you down any longer.

Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. Come with Me and ride the Winds of the Spirit. The enemy will not know where you are, where you have been or where you are going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit. Let not your heart be troubled. Keep your mind on things above. Let My joy be your strength. Come away from the world and ride the Winds of the Holy Spirit, My Love. Your Beloved speaks to you and says, "Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, and come away with Me." You shall be seen riding upon the Wings of the Wind"

...2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the Lord; I cried to my God, and He heard my voice from His temple; my cry came into His ears. 11 He rode on a cherub and flew; He was seen upon the wings of the wind.

... Deuteronomy 32:1Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions.

...Ezekiel 11:24 And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me in a vision by the Spirit of God
...John 3:5 “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The WIND blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

...Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a mighty rushing WIND, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved spoke and said to me, "Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, come away with Me."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget