The Stem of Jesse by Tammy Lang Jensen

There is a new purity coming forth from my people. It’s a natural byproduct of my glory and my spirit being poured out in unprecedented amounts.

The Stem of Jesse by Tammy Lang Jensen
Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, and a branch from his roots will bear fruit (Isaiah 11: 1). 

When I raise up this people they will walk in wisdom, understanding and knowledge. They will not prescribe to the old ways, but walk in the new covenant of God.

Their vats will overflow with new wine, and their barns will overflow with grain. I will reach out my hand a second time and bless my people once again. There is a new purity coming forth from my people. It’s a natural byproduct of my glory and my spirit being poured out in unprecedented amounts.

In my vision, the man brought me back to the entrance of the temple. There I saw a stream flowing east from beneath door of the temple and passing to the right of the altar on its south side (Ezekiel 47:1). I hear wherever these waters flow, people will be changed. Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live (Ezekiel 47:9). The Lord has come to purify your river, to sanctified your soul.

To make quick work of your deliverance, and get you on the narrow path. Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it (Matthew 7:13). For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water; whoever then first, after the stirring up of the water, stepped in and was made well from whatever disease with which he was afflicted (John 5:4).

Have you discerned your season, have you run to the water. Have you been cleansed by the baptismal of the Lord. Those who seek my face will find me. I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11).

Be purified by the water, sanctified by the fire, and moved by the spirit. Let nothing hold you back from all God has for you....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget