Voices of Condemnation by Deborah Waldron Fry

But I speak to you, Dear One, by My Spirit. My Voice is comforting and edifying and encouraging. I am the Lifter of your head. Come away for a little while.

Voices of Condemnation by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There are so many voices vying for your attention. Voices of condemnation, opposition, and fear; voices that stir up strife and try to divide. 

Yes, even in My Body this is happening. Know this, Dear One. They do not speak with My Voice, but they speak from their own mind, will and emotions. They speak from past experiences and their souls. But I speak to you, Dear One, by My Spirit. My Voice is comforting and edifying and encouraging. I am the Lifter of your head. Come away for a little while.

When you feel disheartened by the chaos around you, I will bring you back into Peace. I will soothe your weary soul and wash away all your fears. Come away from the shallows, My Love. Come out deeper into the River of Glory flowing from My throne of Grace. This is where you belong. Deep is calling unto deep. Where you are going, not everyone can follow. Rest and relax in My soothing sweet waters.

I will restore your soul in Living Waters of Grace. My Gracious Words shall give you buoyancy in the Spirit. Nothing can shake you here, Beloved. Once again, you shall feel lighthearted. In My Presence, all burdens are gone. For in Me you live and move and have your being. Hear Me calling to you, “Arise, My darling. Come away with Me, My beautiful one."

Vying: competing; contending
Buoyancy: the ability to float in WATER or AIR, relative LIGHTNESS.

...Zechariah 1:13 The LORD answered the angel who was speaking with me with gracious words, comforting words.
...Isaiah 40:1"Comfort, comfort My people," says your God.
...1 Corinthians 14:3 But he who prophesies speaks to men for their edification, encouragement, and comfort.
...Hosea 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, bring her into the wilderness and speak kindly to her.
...Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved calls to me, “Arise, My darling. Come away with Me, my beautiful one."
...Psalm 45:1My heart overflows with a good theme;I address my verses to the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.2You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget