There Are No Orphans of God by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your God RUNS to you. I ride across the heavens to your help.

There Are No Orphans of God by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There are no orphans of God. There are no strangers in My House. There are none who are outcast. 

When you fall, I come to pick you back up, and bind your wounds and restore you back to health and wholeness. I am He who comes to you in Love and in Grace. Your God RUNS to you. I ride across the heavens to your help.

I will always jump to your defense. For this is the Good News, My Precious One. I have declared that it is finished. I have reconciled you back to Me once and for all time. You are not alone, My Child. I am with you in the fires of adversity. I am with you in the valley of the shadow of death. I am with you in the storms of life. I am your Light in the darkest night of the soul. I am your Keeper. I preserve you from all evil and restore your soul.

You are My Beloved and I am yours. Oh, I so desire that you KNOW the Love of your Abba Father. I gave everything I had to spend eternity with you. Yes, this is how precious you are. I put My Best Robe on you and a golden ring on your finger. I have sealed you and marked you with the Holy Spirit. Forever, you are Mine. Forever, you are seated beside the King of kings and Lord of lords. Forever, the devil must watch Me set a table in the midst of your enemies. And we shall celebrate and we shall rejoice, for the evil ones shall come to nothing.

So come, My Child, I have set a place for you at the Father's Table, under the Shadow of My Wings. Come and feast on the abundance of My House and drink from the River of My Delights. It is your heritage. You are no longer a slave to fear, but you ARE a Child of God.

"Jump to your defense": to spring into the air to save or rescue, leap suddenly to defend : to move energetically to support

...Song of Solomon 2:8 Listen! My Beloved approaches. Look! Here He comes, leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills.

....Psalm 36: 7How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.8They feast on the abundance of your house,

and you give them drink from the river of your delights. 9For with you is the fountain of life; in your light do we see light.

...2 Corinthians 5: 17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

...Galatians 4:6 And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.

...Romans 8:15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget