Souls Must Be Brought To Christ

In short, they are very packaged and organised and to think it's a young church made me like them more.

There is this church in my area, honestly I give it to them on evangelism,they have almost evangelized life out of me so as to attend one of their services. 😁

Today, after closing from my church, I decided to stop by and fulfil the promise I made to the young boy who gave me their flier yesterday.

Honestly I like the church, like 10 guys told me they love me,come and see smiles left right and centre, handshake nko, enough to give one orgasm.

The message too was on point, I was able to write down reasonable stuff. Their music department is very inviting. In short, they are very packaged and organised and to think it's a young church made me like them more.

The crux of the service was when they welcomed we first timers, almost all the workers came to welcome us, before I know what's up, they have arranged tables like a bouquet o, ushered us to sit at the tables and while one of their fine pastors was talking to us, the hospitality unit were putting 'things' on our table.

'Afi bi ala, walai won serve wa ni o' means, "it was like I was dreaming, they served us sumptuous meal" 

Food and drinks with smiles and courtesy.

I didn't attend the full service today, I got there around 11:30a.m, don't you think it's better if I attend the full service next Sunday, then, I can fully come out as a first timer.
* * *
Where one pastor is giving his church members hypo to drink, another is setting a large table for us in the presence of our enemies.
If you know you know.

Church business has gone past what it used to be, souls must be brought to Christ by every means.

What I love most about the place apart from their packaging and the aura of love around there is the WORD, the sermon was great.
This is what is lacking in many churches today. It is one thing to invite people to church, it's another to have what it takes to sustain them in same.

Seriously, some pastors need to upgrade.
You can't depopulate the kingdom of darkness with that complacent spirit, wack old ,boring,sleep inducing, dry and lifeless sermons.
The world out there is moving, we don't move with the world, we ought to be ahead of the world. Smart, strategic,creative,inventive and innovative.
If members sleep or press phones while you preach, check yourself MOG, sometimes it's about you and not them.
Let's upgrade our church organisation and administrative strategies, anointing alone is not enough. It will go a long way in growing our church. God is counting on us.
May God help us all.

by: Iyiola Modupeola Omolola
      KingWoman

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget