The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry

Listen not to the voice of fear. Set your hope again on the Living God and the Savior of all men.

The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the grieving Bride of Christ weeping and I saw Jesus pick her up and carry her. And I heard, "I will do it again."

Beloved. Fear not, My Child. I have come to your rescue before, and I will do it again. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. I am He who is faithful and true. That which I have done before, I will do again. I have made a way before, and I will do it again. I have moved mountains in your life and I will do it again. I have healed your body in the past and I will do it again. Listen not to the voice of fear. Set your hope again on the Living God and the Savior of all men. I will not fail you. I am making a way where there seems to be no way.

I rescue you from those who are too strong for you. Expect to see My Goodness moving in your life, Dear One. I am He who makes the impossible possible. Rest in Me, Beloved, and trust once again. I have redeemed you, lifted you up and carried you.

You have been borne by Me from birth and have been carried from the womb; Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you. Look up, My Bride, into My Smiling Eyes of Love. And know that what I have done before for you, I will do again.

...Psalm 35:10 All my bones shall say, Yahweh, who is like unto You, Who rescues the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that plunders him?

...Daniel 6:27 He delivers and rescues; He works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, he who has saved Daniel from the power of the lions.”

...Num 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should change His mind: has He said, and shall He not do it? or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

...2 Corinthians 1:10 He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and He will deliver us. In Him we have placed our hope that He will yet again deliver us.

...1 Timothy 4:10 To this end we labor and strive, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

...Joshua 23:8 but you shall cling to the LORD your God just as you have done to this day.
...Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the Angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.

...Isaiah 46:3-4"Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, You who have been borne by Me from birth And have been carried from the womb; Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you.

amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon:used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget