A Promise of The Promised Land by Tammy Lang Jensen

All dead things shall come alive and you shall leap like a calf let out to pasture.

A Promise of The Promised Land by Tammy Lang Jensen
I saw a vision this morning of Jesus reach into the heavenly‘s and pull a star down. He then placed it in my hand. He said, “It is my good pleasure to give you all the stars in heaven and so much more.” There is no end and no beginning to my extravagant love for you.

ALL things are possible if you just believe. I will capture the rainbow and send you a promise. A promise of the promised land, the one flowing with milk and honey. This is what the Lord God says: These are the boundaries by which you are to divide the land as an inheritance among the twelve tribes of Israel; Joseph shall receive two portions (Ezekiel 47:13). It is my good pleasure to give you double, triple, four times as much as I gave your ancestors. Your boundary lines shall fall in pleasant places and you shall see the goodness of the Lord while in the land of the living. All dead things shall come alive and you shall leap like a calf let out to pasture.

The wide open spaces shall be yours and you shall declare the goodness of the Lord. I cancel every assignment on your life. You shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord (Psalm 118:17). This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Return to your first love, when I first called you. Sing to me, “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.” Let your light shine forth once again for the whole world to see. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, all people will see it together.

For the mouth of the Lord has spoken (Isaiah 40:5). I have decided, shall I not do? Is anything too hard for the Lord? Speak to those things that be not as though they are. And watch your world come alive and your God go to work. With a mighty hand and an outstretched arm; His love endures forever (Psalm 136:12).

Absent from the body, is present with Christ. Your Lord is forever mindful of you. He is with you at the beginning and he will hold you at the end. So what are you worried for?....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget