The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have gone before you to make a way where there seems to be no way. Follow Me, My Precious One.

I saw the Bride of Christ. Many evil words and deeds were fashioned as weapons against her.

But before they landed upon her, they fell to the ground harmless and as they did, these stones of destruction turned into rose petals to cushion her feet. And each petal was in the shape of a heart.

Beloved. I have gone before you to make a way where there seems to be no way. Follow Me, My Precious One. As you do, every word spoken against you and every deed perpetrated against you shall fall to the ground harmlessly. Cast all your cares upon Me. The past shall no longer affect your walk. Instead of stones of distress, you shall walk on rose petals of My Love. I shall cause ALL things to work together for your good. I am the Rose of Sharon, the Bright and Morning Star. I am your Bridegroom King. I have clothed you in My Garments of Salvation and covered you in My Robe of Righteousness.

I have given my angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. They hold you up in their hands, lest you even dash your foot against a stone. Rejoice, My Love. Trust and do not be afraid. I am drawing you after Me. Let us run! The King has brought you into His Chambers and My Banner over you is Love.

...Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
...Song of Solomon 2:1 I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

...Song of Solomon 1:4 “Draw me, we will run after You: the king hath brought me into His chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember Your love more than wine: the upright love You.”

...Psalm 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

......Jude 24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget