The Voice of Reassurance by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Son has become for you wisdom from God, righteousness, sanctification and redemption.

The Voice of Reassurance by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Listen not to the voice that tells you that you are unworthy to receive from your Father's Hand. Listen instead to My Voice of Comfort. Listen to the Voice of Reassurance. 

You are worthy, My Child. You are worthy because the Lamb is worthy. My Son has become for you wisdom from God, righteousness, sanctification and redemption.

You are worthy, My Love. Not from your works, bad or good, but through your Savior's perfect sacrifice. It is finished, Beloved. No more sighing, Dear One. No more tears of frustration. I have made the Way for you. In Me, you live and move and have your being. It is My Grace that gives you the power to overcome; My gift to you, Precious One. Let this fill your soul with JOY. For My Joy shall be your strength.

The Cross was endured because of the JOY that would be made manifest in My sons and daughters. You are worthy, Dear One. By Grace you have been saved through faith. You are beautiful in My Sight. There is no spot in you, My sons and daughters. You are absolutely beautiful, My darling, with no imperfection in you.

See yourself by the Spirit of God who dwells in you. How beautiful you are, My darling! Oh, how very beautiful! Your eyes are like a Dove's. Do not fear, Beloved, but rejoice in My Goodness for You are worthy to receive all that I have. He who boasts, let him boast in the Lord. My immeasurable riches are yours.

REASSURE:: to assure anew; to restore to confidence
... Colossians 3:2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

...Song of Solomon 1:15 How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how very beautiful! Your eyes are like doves.

...Song of Solomon 4:7 You are all fair, My love; there is no spot in you.
...Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...1 Corinthians 1:30 And because of HIM you are IN Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, 31 so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.

...Ephesians 2:4But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which He loved us, 5even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget