The Waves and Storms by Tammy Lang Jensen

I have said many times, and I will say it again. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. Many times when I cry out to the Lord, unsure what to do.

The Waves and Storms by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord showed me in a vision this morning. Him and I sitting beneath the crest of a wave. He said, “Do you trust me to keep the wave from crashing down on us?”

I said yes Lord, and as long as I focused on him, that wave just kept arching over our head.

He said, As long as my people keep their focus on me, I will protect them from the waves and the storms. However, the minute they allow doubt or worry into their minds; the wave will come crashing down!

Set your mind on things above, not things below. Trust me in every circumstance, and I will guide you safely home. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report, if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things (Philippians 4:8). I have said many times, and I will say it again. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. Many times when I cry out to the Lord, unsure what to do.

I get a very simple answer, TRUST AND OBEY! Rise up, set out on your journey and go over the valley of the Arnon. Behold, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite king of Heshbon, and his land. Begin to take possession, and contended with him in battle (Deuteronomy 2:24). Are you contending in battle, are you praying and possessing. The Lord says a couple important things in this scripture. Notice he says, And go over the valley. Are you going over or living in the valley? Eagles rise above their circumstance.

It also says, Behold, I have given into your hand. If God before us, who dare be against us. He will place in your hand all that He has ordained for you to have. Get the level of your expectations up. Believe God for a miracle, and it just might show up on your doorstep. And God confirmed the message by giving signs and wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit whenever He chose (Hebrews 2:4).

He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. But earnestly desire the higher gifts. And I will show you I still more excellent way (1 Corinthians 12:31). Cry out to God today, desire a more excellent way. At the level of your consecration, will be the level at which you move.

Move in miracles, move and signs, move in wonders. Lay your life upon the altar. Let the Lord burned up worry and doubt, like chaff upon the threshing floor. With a heart for God and a surrendered mind, there is nothing God cannot accomplish through your life. Be that broken vessel for the light to shine through....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget