You are My Worshipers by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your praise is a WEAPON, Beloved. As your worships rises to Me, so My DUNAMIS POWER is released back to you.

You are My Worshipers by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the Bride of Christ praising God. And as they did, rays of LIGHT shot through the heavens to the Throne of Grace and POWER was released back to them!

Beloved. Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so. You are My Worshipers. Why is your worship and praise so important, My Child? Your worship is communion with your Abba Father.

It BREAKS OPEN the way through the darkness, knocks down walls, DESTROYS every carefully crafted plan of the enemy. Your praise and worship are RAYS OF LIGHT which soar to My Throne of Grace. My Spirit in you is stirred up and set ablaze by the Fire of My Love. Your praise is a WEAPON, Beloved. As your worships rises to Me, so My DUNAMIS POWER is released back to you. The enemy has NO defense against it, Dear One. Our connection is secure.

Your praise STILLS the avenger. I have established STRENGTH through My Name and praise and worship. You shall bring CONFUSION into the enemy's camp! In Me, lies your unshakable Hope. Sing with Me, Beloved. Join in My Song of VICTORY, for JOYOUSLY I am singing over you. Bless the Lord, Oh My Redeemed. Shout, dance, sing praise unto your God with the voice of triumph! The enemy has been defeated! Worship is your war song, My Child. Let My Redeemed say so, whom I have redeemed from the hand of the enemy!

DUNAMIS: Greek: strength power, ability, inherent power, power residing in a thing by virtue of its nature, or which a person or thing exerts and puts forth power for performing miracles; power consisting in or resting upon armies, forces, hosts

......Psalm 149:6-9 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the enemy, and punishments upon them; to bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; to execute upon them the judgment written: this honor have all His saints. Praise ye the Lord.

...John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

...Psalm 107:2 2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

...Psalm 8:1O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. 2Out of the mouth of children and infants, You have established strength because of Your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.

...1 Peter 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By His great mercy, He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget