Your God reigns by Deborah Waldron Fry

He could not get a foothold or even a handhold on the rocks because he kept slipping on the Holy Oil that was left on the path behind her.

Your God reigns by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the Bride of Christ climbing a great mountain. And she was dripping with the anointing of God. The Oil was golden and glowed like Fire. 

I saw the devil behind her. He could not get a foothold or even a handhold on the rocks because he kept slipping on the Holy Oil that was left on the path behind her.

"Beloved. I know that at times this has been a hard road for you. I know it has seemed like an uphill battle. Do not fear, My Child. You have come to My Mountain through the Blood of the Lamb. I have filled you with My Spirit. I have been with you, My Child. Through it all, I have made your feet like hind's feet.

The high places belong to you through the Cross. I gird you with strength and make your way perfect. Your feet shall not slip, Dear One. I am well able to keep you from falling. But your adversary, the devil, shall stumble and fall. His pursuit of you shall be completely useless for My Right Hand holds you up. I have enlarged your steps under you so that your feet do not slip. I guard the feet of My faithful ones. I have anointed you and appointed you. How beautiful are your feet, My Bride, proclaiming to the world ,"Your God reigns."

You are dripping with My Glory and Fire. My anointing in you trips up the enemy so he is not able to rise, he is fallen under your feet. My anointing breaks every yoke. Fear not the works of the devil but keep coming UP. Vengeance is Mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly. Rejoice, Beloved. The only wise God, your Savior, is well able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the Presence of My Glory."

...Jude 24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

...Hebrews 12:22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24and to Jesus, the Mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

...Psalm 18:33He makes my feet like hinds' feet, and sets me upon my high places.

...Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns."

More verses in first comments :D
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon;used with permission



Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget