Enemy Shall NOT Rejoice Over You by Deborah Waldron Fry

The devil would have you think you have lost this war, but the battle is Mine.

Enemy Shall NOT Rejoice Over You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Your enemy shall NOT rejoice over you, My Child. Oh no. When you fell, I picked you up and showed you My Salvation.

I stood you on the Rock and you have the enemy in your sights. See with eyes of the Spirit. You shall see the victory that lies just beyond your circumstance. Victory is assured, Dear One. Beyond the warfare lies the victory, for I have declared IT IS FINISHED. Hold on just a little longer, My Warrior Bride. I have declared the end from the beginning. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you.

The devil would have you think you have lost this war, but the battle is Mine. It is I who arms you with strength and keeps your way secure. I make your feet like hinds' feet; I cause you to stand on the high places. I have trained your hands for battle; your arms can bend a bow of bronze. My saving Help is your shield, and My Right Hand sustains you. I have provided a broad path for your feet, so that your ankles do not give way.

I came and destroyed the works of the devil. I crushed the enemy so that they could not rise again; they fell beneath My Feet. This is the victory you walk in. In My Name, you shall trample your foes, they shall be dust under your feet, My Warrior Bride. Be not afraid. The enemy shall NOT gloat over you. You shall pursue your enemies and overtake them; and SURELY you shall recover ALL. For Yahweh has bared His Holy Arm before the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the Salvation (Yeshua) of your God.

...Isaiah 52:10 The LORD (Yahweh) has bared His Holy Arm (Jesus) before the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation (Yeshua) of our God.

...Micah 7:8Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me.

...1 Samuel 30:8 And he inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them?" And the LORD answered him, " Pursue: for you shall surely overtake them, and without fail recover all."

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you POWER (Holy Spirit) to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over ALL the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
...Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget