The Prophetic Voice by Tammy Lang Jensen

Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Thou art My Battle Ax and weapons of war:

The Prophetic Voice by Tammy Lang Jensen
Many have allowed their prophetic voice to be stifled. I am coming with my Battle Ax to break the chains and shackles that have held this ancient wisdom bound. 

Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Thou art My Battle Ax and weapons of war: For with thee will I break in pieces the nation and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; (Jeremiah 51:20). Will you become a Battle Ax in the hands of the Lord and take down kingdoms of darkness? Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another that ye May be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16). There is a deep level of consecration and inner healing for the next level of where we are going with the Lord.

The dividing line has been laid down, and you are either All in or All out. And the Lord said to me, “Amos, what do you see?” I answered, “A plumb line.” And the Lord replied, I will test my people with this plumb line. I will no longer ignore all their sins(Amos 7:8). There may be no more mixture and more wavering between two opinions. Elijah went before the people and said, how long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him. But the people said nothing (1 Kings 18:21). In the accusary day, The day of atonement and judgment, will you have nothing to say.

Are will you boldly declare, “Its you God, I gladly choose you!” Let the meek say I am strong. Strong in the Lord and the power of his might; not your own. Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out his ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord‘s anger (Zephaniah 2:3). I cover you with my righteous right hand, nothing can snatch you from me. You are my beloved sons and daughters, my remaining remnant, hidden in the quiver until now.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:38-39). So be ye therefore separated and come out from the world.

Turn from the world and turn to Christ. Let nothing separate you from the love of your God. If you were of the world, the world would love you as it’s own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you (John 15:19). But be of good courage little one, because I have overcome the world....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget