My Great Army by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have been forged in the fires of adversity and have come through as pure Gold.

My Great Army by Deborah Waldron Fry
I was pondering all the hardships that the body of Christ is going through right now and I heard this," Calling all Warriors!"

"Beloved. Do you hear the sound of My Great Army rising up? The earth is trembling at this Presence. I am calling you forth for such a time as this. No more hiding, no more shrinking back, My Warrior Bride.

All that you have been through has caused you to be BOLD, STRONG and COURAGEOUS. In Me, the weak say,"I AM STRONG". You have been forged in the fires of adversity and have come through as pure Gold.

You are My Warrior clothed in Royal Robes of White and Gold. There has never been such a Holy Army, arrayed in the King's Armor of Light. The darkness shall not overwhelm you, but YOU shall OVERWHELM the darkness. Oh yes, have no doubt, My Love. The Power that resides in you will raise the dead. Do not be intimidated by the Liar and the Thief. The devil comes but to kill steal, and destroy, but I came to bring you LIFE and life abundantly. I shall fill your mouth with My Words of Grace and Truth.

The places where the enemy dwells are being shaken! And Dear One, I am the Glorious Sword of the Spirit in your hand. Whom shall you fear, My Child? The Holy Spirit, resident within you, shall cause the very atmosphere around you to shake with My Glory. My GLORIOUS FIRE burns in your heart. The Dark Ones shall flee in terror as you speak My Word. The earth has been groaning, Beloved, waiting for the Warriors Of My Glory to arise.

Now is the time. You shall silence the voice of fear in My People and cause them to walk in victory. Arise and shine, My Golden Warrior! I am with you as a Dread Champion and I am your Fierce Protector. You walk in My Finished Victory. So tell the enemy," I come to you in the Name of the Lord, in the Name of Jesus" and this day I shall deliver the enemy into your hand."

...Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me like a Dread Champion; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

...Deut. 33:29 Blessed are you, Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD? He is your Shield and Helper and your Glorious Sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights."

...1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget