Wake Up by Tammy Lang Jensen

He put it to his mouth and yelled, “Wake up!” so loud it literally made my jaws shake.

Wake Up by Tammy Lang Jensen
I hear the Father say, “Wake up, wake up, wake up!” There is a great call to spiritual awakening right now. Being able to see, find and hear the Lord for yourself. 

As I entered the garden this morning, and sat on the bench next to Jesus, he grabbed a megaphone. He put it to his mouth and yelled, “Wake up!” so loud it literally made my jaws shake.

As I looked around the garden, I saw people lying everywhere sound asleep. So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober (1 Thessalonians 5:6). God is seeking to build his church, a spiritual church on the inside of you. Jesus replied, the coming of the kingdom is not something that can be observed, Nor will people say, ‘here it is’, or ‘there it is’, because the kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:20-21).

Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God‘s Spirit dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16). On Christ the solid rock I stand. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliver; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold (Psalm 18:2). I shall build My church upon this rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. So if Christ is your rock, and Christ lives in you, and the church is built upon the rock.

And the gates of hell cannot prevail against Christ. If Christ is in you, the gates of hell cannot prevail against you! Build your inner church, an inner man. You are the temple of the Holy Spirit. If Christ be in you and for you, who dare be against you. Behold, the protector of Israel will not slumber or sleep (Psalm 121:4). Awake O sleeping warrior, so the gates of hell will not prevail against you. Are My watchmen on the wall Awake?

But if the watchmen sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person‘s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchmen accountable for their blood (Ezekiel 33:6). Cry out my watchmen, blow the trumpet and sound the alarm. Lest you be found with blood on your hands...

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget