The Bridegroom by Deborah Waldron Fry

Every day I LOAD you with benefits. I know you love to receive gifts and I am the Gift Giver. Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of Lights.

The Bridegroom by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw Jesus standing in the Throne Room of heaven and I saw Him handing out gifts. 

They were wrapped in white and red paper with a little crown on top of each one. I asked what these were and I heard, "The King's Gift."

"Beloved. I am the God who gives. The Bridegroom is giving Gifts to His Bride. I gave you My Son and will I not with Him give you all things freely? Oh yes, My Child. I never stop giving to you. Every day I LOAD you with benefits. I know you love to receive gifts and I am the Gift Giver. Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of Lights.

Receive by faith what you have asked for. Receive My Gifts of Righteousness, Peace and JOY in the Holy Spirit. Receive the Kingdom of Heaven. Receive My Gifts, My Love, treasure them and explore them. It is the Gift that keeps on giving. The deeper you dig into this Gift, the more you will discover; the more you will be empowered, the more your joy will be made whole, the greater your victories. Become as a little child again, run to your Abba Father and joyfully receive from My Hand. Revel in My Glorious Gifts for you are My delight. You shall not be hindered. The Kingdom of God is yours. I have blessed you with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. Fear not, Dear One, it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Open your hands for the Fresh Outpouring of Gifts and I will fill you to oveflowing!

...Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?

...Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.

...Luke 12:32 “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to GIVE you the KINGDOM.

...Matthew 7:11 So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

...Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

...1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget